What Size Should I Buy?
- In general we recommend going a half size down from what you would usually wear in sneakers. Please refer to our size chart located in each product page and below. When going by our size chart we recommend allowing 1cm - 1.5cm of extra space for your foot.
Do you have an affiliate program?
- Yes! Here is the form to be filled out down below. It's really easy to get signed up. Once you are signed up you are given a unique link to share to all of your friends and followers to get 10% cash on every order you bring to us! It's really that simple.
Do you offer narrower or wider sizes?
- We currently only offer standard widths. These are ‘D’ width in men’s sizing and ‘B’ width in women’s sizing. The toes of our shoes are made wider than average shoes to allow for natural splay of the toes.
Why are your shoes priced the way they are?
- Our shoes are made using premium materials that were developed specifically for DaVinci. We also work with factories that offer competitive wages for their employees as well as safe and healthy working conditions.
Where are your products designed?
- All of our products our designed at our studio in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Where is your product made?
- Our shoes are made at a family owned factory in Leon, Mexico. All of our materials from the leather to our thread is also sourced in Leon.
What makes DaVinci’s footwear so comfortable?
- DaVinci’s unique stitchdown construction is made so you do not have any unnecessary material beneath your foot. Just our signature KineticFLEX insoles, a leather midsole and our coconut rubber blend outsoles between your feet and the earth.
What type of leather do you use?
- We work closely with Curtidos Bengala tannery in Leon Mexico to make our custom full-grain leather. Our Suede, leather midsole and outsoles are also sourced locally in Leon.
What is stitch-down construction?
- Stitch-down is a very old type of construction, actually dating back to the 17th century. Most types of construction require folding the upper material of the shoe under the foot. This creates more material between you and the earth. Our upper leather and lining are folded out allowing you to be closer to the earth while wearing our shoes.
Do you offer discounts?
- Yes. We offer many discounts for our customers, sign-up for our email list and follow us on social media to be the first to know about our special offers.
The product I want is sold out. What should I do and how often do you restock?
- We do our best to keep our most popular styles and colors in stock and ready to ship. However many styles are seasonal or limited release and are not restocked after they are sold out. Please contact us with any questions regarding inventory.
Can I pay with AfterPay? How does it work?
- Yes. AfterPay allows customers to pay for their orders in four equal installments, which are automatically charged every two weeks. They don’t charge interest and your orders will be shipped the first business day after they are placed.
- We currently accept AfterPay for orders of $125 - $1000 that are shipped within the United States. To use it, select “AfterPay” at the payment step of the checkout process. All you need is a debit or credit card, and you will receive and instant approval decision.
All shipping questions :
Do you offer free shipping?
- Please check our Shipping Policy Here
How long does it take to receive product after an order has been placed?
- All orders ship out of our warehouse in Los Angeles. We do our best to process and ship your order as fast as wind, usually 2-3 working days processing time. during holidays this can be slightly extended.
- If your order has been placed during the weekend or on a holiday, we'll start processing your order on the following working day
- After the order is processed by our team (allow us 2-3 working days) shipping will take approximately the following:
U.S.A. & Canada - 3-8 working days
EU countries - 7-25 working days
Australia - 7-25 working days
Russia & other countries - 7-25 working days
- We work with the best forwarders partners worldwide to provide the best possible service! Davinci Shoes cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays (e.g. strikes, customs procedures, etc.)
Can DaVinci’s outsoles be repaired/ replaced?
- Yes! We designed our shoes to have repairable outsoles. We encourage our customers to take their worn out DaVinci shoes to their trusted local cobbler for repairs and resoling.
RETURN POLICY :
Need to make a return? Click here to get started :
Please refer to our Return Policy here :
Easy Way To Return :
Make a Return to Davincishoes.com
Please note, we only process returns at davincishoes.com if your purchase was made at Davinci Shoes, www.davincifootwear.com, or home delivered. Regular store purchases must be returned to a store. You will be automatically charged a 10% restocking fee if returned after the 10 day return window.
- Box up the item with all original packing. Item(s) must be returned in the original brand box (packaging).
Refunds will be given in the original form of payment.
3. Ship your package to:
351-A South Avenue 17
Los Angeles, CA. 90031
Refund Process and Timeframe:
- Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment within 10 days.
- The warehouse will inspect merchandise sent back for a refund and reserves the right to reject returns.
- Once the return has been processed, you will receive a return email confirmation.
- Depending on the credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after the credit is applied for it to post.
NOTE: For your protection, we suggest sending your return via insured parcel post or other traceable method. Shipping fees are not refundable and return shipping outside of the United States must be paid by customer davincishoes.com is not responsible for returns until they are received in our warehouse.